Pray Satan stop trying to use distraction, chaos in ### name

We continue to lift you up in prayer, standing in agreement with you against the distractions and chaos that the enemy has been using to hinder you. We are grateful that you shared your request with us and count it a privilege to pray on your behalf. If you have seen a reduction in distractions and chaos, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If Satan is still trying to use people you used to know or other distractions to bring chaos or trick you, please post a new request so we can continue to stand with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that God grants you peace from chaos, wisdom, and focus in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
159
My Husband ### and I have been having nightmares and for some reason being more angry and violent with each other even while playing fighting. And in those nightmares Satan uses our closest friends and family to fight and torture us even though we are careful never to provoke fist fights or...
Replies
9
Views
343
Pray that I stop trying to fight God especially when I don't get my way it's hard for me from years of not listening to anyone but myself pls heal me Lord and help me stop taking everything in all the time like people's stuff they've got going on in their life and learn to give thing to Jesus
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom