Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my stomach growling to be free in the name of Jesus Christ because I don’t like the way my stomach is growling all the time. I do not know how to affect growling in my stomach like that.
Replies
8
Views
36
I am having stomach pain, having issues with my stomach and abdominal. Please pray for me. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
95
I want this prayer prayed against this person, comfort achiaa, this person comfort achiaa has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL COMFORT ACHIAA RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER...
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom