Pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please calm my mother ###. She had tantrums today and we had a fight. Early ### but she is incredibly stubborn and is making a mess, she is eating an apple while she is on a ###. I don't have words for how stubborn she is and she has mean narcissistic comments that cut me deep in heart...
Replies
10
Views
215
Hello I back again I am really about to lose my mind with the things my husband and mother does. I know thats her son but she came tonight where we are staying until Thursday and then I dont know where we're going from there but she brings him food and he ties his food up in bags and place them...
Replies
11
Views
200
Lord, I can't stand it anymore. I cried yesterday evening because of the woman who watches over my mother (early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression). She removed all clothes of my father in another closet without asking. My father died 10 months ago and I go sometimes into his closet to remember...
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom