Pray for us in ### and across the world because

Father, please have mercy. Please send the fire of the Holy Spirit against the powers of darkness and arrest those doing evil and bring them to their knees and cause them to repent and turn to Jesus. Thank you for sending the army of heaven. Thank you Jesus for coming back to earth soon. We know you are at the door. May many be saved still Father. Please draw many around the world to Jesus before it's too late. Thank you Father. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:15 – “The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:15, the psalmist expresses a powerful vision of the future. He looks forward to a time...
Replies
6
Views
127
I had a recent running with the kids across the street. It's a group home for kids in trouble with the law. When I went over to talk to the staff one of the kids was acting weird and wouldn't stop spitting. I started praying for the kids, and odd things started happening in our house. We decided...
Replies
9
Views
257
I have a deep longing to bring people to Christ especially those I've met and built relationships with, I used to play football/soccer, I lived a pretty interesting life with no condemnation with plenty of help, I knew a world I could be at peace and happy in until the world which I knew was...
Replies
5
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom