Pray for my adult children. For my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
249
Prayer to bring my ### children back to the Faith, all were baptised and confirmed but have since lapsed - so please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ### that they receive the Gift of Faith from Jesus and return to receiving the Blessed Sacrament and Sacrament of Confession.
Replies
7
Views
152
My children know the Lord but are prodigals now. They have all experienced trauma and have deep unhealed wounds. Please pray that God would give them a heart of flesh. Also please pray that I would have compassion on them and love them unconditionally. I too have experienced much pain and need...
Replies
9
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,975
Messages
16,805,544
Members
650,443
Latest member
Nlnoothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom