Pray for me pls

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It’s been on our hearts to lift you up as you seek God’s help in finding rest and managing your time wisely. We’ve asked the Lord to give you wisdom in organizing your household responsibilities, strength to prioritize what truly matters, and peace as you lay your head down each night. If He has already begun to answer this prayer—whether through moments of earlier rest, a clearer schedule, or a renewed sense of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you.

If the struggle still feels heavy and sleep continues to slip away, please know we’re here to keep praying. Sometimes the Lord works in ways we don’t immediately see, and other times He invites us to persist in bringing our needs before Him. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding for you, asking God to reveal practical steps, grant you discipline, and fill your nights with the rest only He can provide.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding as you trust in Him. We pray that He would order your days and nights according to His perfect will, and that you would feel His nearness in every moment of weariness. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
153
Suddenly my throat feeling so itchy. Can't Stop. It makes me cough badly. I've drank warm water so many times. And salt water also I've drank. I'm trying to control my itchy throat 😞. Pls pray for my itchy throat healing. So that I may sleep well. Last night also I couldn't sleep well. Was not...
Replies
10
Views
263
Pray for me pls as I'm unable to sleep at the moment.. I can't sleep. Not feeling sleepy. Tension and worries. Sadness. Burden like. Feels like crying sometimes. No one whom I'm feeling free to xpress my thoughts. Sometimes situation is like that when we can't xpress our heart thoughts to own...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom