pray for me man of God I ...

pray for me man of God I haven't payed rent since last year July an now I have been warned I don't know how I can pay that money, and other debts God help me
Lord we pray that you bring a financial miracle and that you bring the money needed. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that got out of jail. His girlfriend that is a drug dealer took him out from jail with bail money she gets from drug dealing. She picks up drugs from ###, ### and drives clients in a van then takes the drugs to the ###. Him being in jail was keeping him sober. Pray for...
Replies
10
Views
218
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
160
Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom