pray for me god please forgive ###

pray for me God please forgive ### sin I came to You because I have faith in You I love Jesus my girlfriend leave me go away from my life from last ### months I'm suffering from her my family also suffering from her I'm far away from my family because I stay with her she doesn't allow me to meet talk to stay with my family to help my family I have not married with her but she is fighting please God forgive me my sin she go away for my life Jesus I want my family back amen

Thank u jedus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Living and true living God in Jesus Christ name please look throw the blood of Jesus, please, have mercy over us (me, ###, ###, ### ### ### ###, ###, ###, for your church in ### and for ### overall the authorities of us of for those who pray this prayer and his close people relatives and past...
Replies
10
Views
161
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
235
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom