PRAY FOR HEALING MY WHOLE HEALTH AND BODY PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romans chapter 5 vs. 1 therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans chapter 5 vs. 3 and 4 and not only so but we glory in tribulation also knowing that tribulation beareth patience, and patience experience, and experience hope.

Romans chapter 8 vs. 37 nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like am dying and I need some help, my body is dying because of my health challenge. I need healing and health in my body, I pray that the Lord will heal all sickness and disease in my body and make me look better and well. God our healer please heal me.
Replies
7
Views
271
I have bad pain on my lower back crónick pain have had it for years now I have had 2 surgery### and haven’t help I pray but haven’t had any relieve I hope you Can pray for me and my Family also and my Father that he is ### years old thank you and may God Bless ??
Replies
9
Views
355
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom