Pray For Finances To Be Blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Thank you God you know all our needs before we ask. Pray for wisdom to manage our finances as they are your finances. Everything belongs to you. Amen xxx thank you All for your prayers xxxxx
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please receive request for prayer for a Servant of God in Kenya. I even prophesied in 2025 Revelation 18 for the United States!! Prayer is for my life now in danger and danger of losing all my belongings after I have been backstabbed by my family in the US through my mother ### K. ### then...
Replies
8
Views
304
Almighty Father in Heaven, I pray for financial breakthrough in my house project and school obligations in Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom