Pray for assistance, work. Pray that I follow the

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I follow in the spirit of Love, please pray that I will never be condemned into the hands of evildoers.
Replies
6
Views
230
As I follow in the spirit of love, I faced evildoers who secretly gather false evidence of me in order to condemn me. They wrongfully accused me of taking advantage and attacking people and spread countless false rumors. Please strike them into great confusion and quarrels so that their plans...
Replies
5
Views
227
Pray for work Pray that I can get computer and chef work Pray for strength and energy Pray that we can get the turf down Pray for ###, ###, and ### for salvation
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom