Pray A Good Message Gets Across

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I just rang the company he works for and I pray in Jesus name that the boss informs him a good message that brings joy to his heart and that makes him feel better, makes him understand I have no hard feelings. Amen. I pray his boss actually tells him no hard feelings and good news. Amen.
 
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that ### boss will give ### some joy today with ### message.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
189
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 : For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art...
Replies
7
Views
206
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 11:1: After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee. Extended Explanation: Matthew 11:1 serves as a transitional verse, marking the conclusion of...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom