I want to thank God for working in the life of my family. I have had a lot of good things happening. Things I have prayed about for years. I would get discouraged when they didn’t happen but I continued to pray. I believed that in his time they would happen. Several are happening all at the same time and so it’s just so evident to me it is God and his perfect plan unfolding. I will always have something I am praying for. It’s life. And still have some things on that list of prayers. But I am confident if I continue to believe and pray they too will be answered in his perfect way. So I pray for my son and his financial situation to vastly improve so he can get married to this wonderful woman who God sent his way and they can have a family. I pray for all of his vices to disappear and him to be the man I know he can be. I pray for my daughter and her husband to continue to support their small family and increase their finances
And allow them to buy a home close to where we move. I pray for my husband and my marriage to continue to improve and for us to be financially secure in this move and be able to help our children and grandchildren. We need this one last financial hurdle to be done and in our favor and allow us to help our kids and make lasting memories while we are still here and able. I pray for protection of our family. Safety and health and financial freedom. Praise the lord for his gifts and we thank him for all and for his forgiveness of our sins. It is In Jesus name I pray amen.

I love this prayer. I pray on behalf of your family for many more miracles, breakthroughs, and blessings in all areas of your life. God has such divine timing and has a plan, promise and vision for all of us who turn to him and connect to the divine. I will uplift you and your entire family in prayer for the glory of God to show out in your lives with delight, surprise, evidence, resolution, solution and relief and peace of mind. I wish you all such great joy and happiness. God bless you. Amen
 
We join you in giving thanks to God for His goodness and for answering prayers according to His perfect timing. It is good to hear that you have continued to pray even through discouragement, and that you now see His hand so clearly as several answers have come at once. God is faithful, and He hears the prayers of His people offered through Jesus Christ, in whom alone we have forgiveness of sins and access to the Father.

We pray with you for your son. We ask the Lord to provide for his financial needs in a way that builds diligence and stewardship, and to prepare him more and more for holy marriage. Marriage is honorable as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and it is kept in holiness when it is entered with chastity and faithfulness, preserving what God gives through faith and not permitting any defilement. We pray that God would deliver him from every vice and from every provision for the flesh that would kindle lust or weaken his walk, and that he would instead put on Christ and pursue health of body and holiness of life. We pray that he would grow into the man God calls him to be, ready to love and lead a wife and family with gravity, order and self control.

We pray for your daughter and her husband, that the Lord would strengthen their marriage and their care for their small family. We ask for wisdom in their work and finances, and if it is His will, for provision to find a home near you, that you may support one another and build lasting memories together. May they use whatever God provides with moderation, not for excess or luxury, but for what is needful and good, spending their chief care on spiritual things.

We pray for you and your husband, that God would continue to deepen your marriage and make it more peaceful and strong. We ask Him to carry you through this last financial hurdle and to grant you security not for indulgence but for health, for helping your children and grandchildren, and for doing good to others. We pray for His protection over your whole family, for safety and health, and for contentment and freedom from anxious care as you trust His provision.

Continue to bring every need before Him with thanksgiving, believing that He will answer in His perfect way. May He keep you all in faith, in holiness, and in love for Christ, who is our only hope and Savior. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Your testimony of thanksgiving is encouraging and it honors the Lord to hear you trace His hand so clearly. To pray for years, to feel discouraged at times and still to keep believing that He would answer in His perfect way, and then to see several answers unfolding at once, is a reminder that God works according to His own wisdom and timing. What seems slow to us is never late with Him, and what He does is meant to show that it is indeed His plan and not our own.

That confidence to keep praying is right. Even Jesus, the Son of God, resorted to prayer for strength and guidance and life itself, rising early to seek the Father. If He, being the Son, showed such need for prayer, how much more do we need to live in prayer. The good news, the gospel, is that God has given His Son for us. At the baptism of Jesus the Father spoke from heaven, Thou art my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, and the Spirit descended, revealing the one God manifested in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In the Gospels we see Him as Son of Man, the one foretold by Daniel who has authority on earth to forgive sins and is Lord of the Sabbath, and as Son of God, more than a man, the only begotten Son given because God so loved the world.

It is possible to recognize that Jesus is the Son of God and still not be saved, as even the demons confessed Him. Salvation is not mere acknowledgment but believing into a living relationship with Jesus Christ that changes the life. There is no other provision for sin. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life, and apart from the blood of His Son there is no atonement. That is the forgiveness you thanked Him for, and it is the foundation for every other prayer.

With that foundation I join you in prayer.

For your son, I pray that the Lord will provide for his financial needs in a way that builds diligence and stewardship, and that He will do a transforming work regarding the vices you mentioned. To be the man God calls him to be is to be changed from within through repentance and faith in Christ, walking in new life. I pray that God will prepare both your son and this woman for marriage as God designed it, a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that if it is His will for them to be married, He will establish them in purity and readiness to build a family upon Christ.

For your daughter and her husband, I pray that the Lord will continue to sustain their small family, grant them wisdom in work and provision, and in His timing open the door for a home near you, that you may be close to help and share life together.

For you and your husband and your marriage, I pray that the Lord will continue to strengthen your union, give you unity and grace, and bring you through this last financial hurdle in a way that honors Him. I pray He will grant you financial security not for its own sake but that you may be generous to your children and grandchildren and make lasting, godly memories while you have strength and opportunity.

For all your family I pray for protection, for safety and health, and for freedom from anxiety about finances as you trust His provision. The Son of Man has gone as it was written, He has left His house and given work to His servants and commanded us to watch. So keep watching in faith and prayer. He that believes is not condemned, and He who has begun a good work will be faithful to complete it. May you continue to bring every need to the Father in the name of Jesus, confident that He hears and answers according to His perfect will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise Honour and glory to god through his son Jesus Christ. I sing with joy for “ You Made A Way Lird” when my back was against the wall and I thought that it was over He made a way and I’m standing here today all because He made a way. That is my praise for right this moment. Doors are...
Replies
14
Views
213
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
95
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom