Praise To God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jesus Christ Praising You with all our heart and all our soul now and at all times. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be offered new employment. I know God will open the right door and provide in His perfect timing. Prayers for peace, wisdom, patience, and provision during this season, as I have financial responsibilities to faithfully uphold them. Furthermore, I have been single for a...
Replies
9
Views
117
Praise to God that at least I have a freelance job while finding for a full time job and ask God to continue to open doors and opportunities to Business Analyst permanent role and pray that I could get an equally yoke spouse too as I have seek his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these...
Replies
6
Views
216
Praise to God Jesus Christ as I am going for the mediation I turned to the bible and it stopped at Zephaniah meaning that God is going to use Divine justice to help me as I go through the court mediation and praise him for his reassurance. If God is with you, who could be against you.
Replies
10
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom