Praise report___the situation I brought up yesterday

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Praise report___the situation I brought up yesterday about juggling between the 2 people, hoping I'd be on time so the complaining old lady wouldn't flip out__well she took longer at the beauty parlor (manicure) and the airport person was ready on time, so it worked out fine!! So I dodged the bullet. Amen.
 
blush.png
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report!! The situation I brought up before, about a possible "scheduling conflict", well the one I was worried about abusing the time, didn't, and the moody old lady, like God sealing the lions mouths for Daniel, she behaved herself!! So it turned out alright!!
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,426
Messages
16,811,106
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom