praise Jesus. I thank God for his peace ...

Antagonoietos

Disciple of Prayer
praise Jesus. I thank God for his peace because though I have not received my financial miracle, it is well with my soul. I believe he will open a door of peace. Thanks for praying for me. Please continue praying as I also pray for others.
 
I agree with you in prayer, may the will of God be done in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are so grateful for God’s grace and mercy! Even in times of uncertainty He has provided us with every good thing. Pray that God opens the doors for us to move forward in life and be able to live the dream we had. May we always discern His voice. Thank and praise God in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
174
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
360
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom