Pls pray for my job visa mail to come today. Pls pray

MKVAMariam

Prayer Warrior
Pls pray for my job visa mail to come today. Pls pray for a miracle. It's really urgent and it's pending for long. I need all your prayers. I have posted several times for praying but till now visa has not reached my mail. I thank you everyone for all your kind prayers for me. Pls pray. Am in need of money badly. Am out of job.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. I pray that he will allow you to prosper in all ways that concern you. Stay strong in faith, for our heavenly father of love and grace is always with you. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
142
pls declare God's favor over my rental unit. I have been under stress with the turnaround process. The tenant badly damaged my carpet and wood floors. Pls pray that the property management's assessment of her damge goes through as well as the carept and wood floors. And that the tenant does not...
Replies
10
Views
234
pls pray that I finish my essay today and that I do an excellent job and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my grad school classes this semester thx
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom