Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### at school tomorrow and also I have a very special prayer request that I need Jesus to answer. Thanks for praying. God is faithful. Jesus is the Way Maker. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
190
My eye looks awful and feels uncomfy. ~ I think I have a burst blood vessel in one eye. please pray it clears up quickly! thanks and also, please pray I can get through tomorrow ok. ~very stressful day. Thank you!!! very kindly. in the name of Jesus amen. Thank you! again. take care!!!
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray my stomach problem is ok now and won't happen again thanks!!!! so much Amen. in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom