Please pray today I find out something about my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfontaine

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray today I find out something about my consolidation loan. In Jesus name I pray we get the help we need.
 
Father who lets us live in forgiveness has blessed us with mercy let us know your ways guide us to know your Holy Spirit through reflection and prayer. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and clarity regarding a family member's employment status and financial responsibilities related to caring for a dependent family member.
Replies
6
Views
223
please pray for my dogs medicine to be here today and JESUS i need a cat adoption today i have ### more to go. JESUS thank you for helping me adopt the rest please help me to find homes for these last ### in yourname we ask amen and Amen PRAISE YOU GOD
Replies
8
Views
297
Please pray that I find a job because I have been out of work for ### years due to moving. I applied everywhere all over the city and applied for jobs. Today I met with a job coach and I applied for jobs everywhere and I try to apply and some are not hiring. And my job coaches are going to talk...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom