Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for ### who is being groomed and manipulated by an evil influence. Pray that the person will be able to hear the Holy Spirit and make choices that are righteous and obedient to your word. Pray for a heart of flesh and removal of self. What should be prayed for of the abuser?
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you shield everyone from ###'s influence, placing a shield of protection over them, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus I bind off of myself and everyone all the lies and deceit coming from ### and her kids, standing...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Esther 8:5 :
And said, If it please the king, and if I have found favour in his sight, and the thing seem right before the king, and I be pleasing in his eyes, let it be written to reverse the letters devised by Haman the son of Hammedatha...