please pray that the dove ### will never ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray that the dove tan will never ever go dry, patchy, or go into little black bits again on my skin. Pray it will be blessed and be a blessing to me and go on stay on properly in Jesus' name.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I never ever sleep in front of my bed to sleep on my bed like that. I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange. I always sleep on my back on my bed while I sleep to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
147
Lord please please please remove absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits splits lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits brown spots pigmentation marks mokes spots pimples white heads black heads absolutely all lines wrinkles absolutely all soin issues from my whole face skin upper...
Replies
7
Views
84
Lord, I ask you please, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord, please completely, totally, permanently remove absolutely all every marks, all every scars, all every dents, absolutely all every pot holes, all every lumps, bumps, lumby, bumby bits, hard bits, raised bits, red bits...
Replies
6
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom