Please Pray that my husband ### ### comes to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWife30

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray that my husband ### ### comes to God and to leave his mistress and be faithful to me.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare command create Bind up EXPOSE EXPLOIT all WHOM doesn’t want me to get a Christian Husband right now Rebuke all EVIL DOERS now they Have no CONTROL on my Husband prayers I get a Christian Husband who can LIFT ME UP not ever bring me down forevermore that’s it’s that’s all...
Replies
5
Views
212
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY FOREVERMORE I GET A HUSBAND CUTE ONE HEARTS DESIRES 💕 GREATLY THAT COMES TO ME THAT NEEDS ME ❤️ MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR IS WITH ME MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE IS WITH ME PERMANENTLY SATAN CANT BLOCK STEAL KILL DESTROY FROM...
Replies
8
Views
151
Life in I get a Husband of my own that can be a good thing. Life in Greatly my God Almighty Movements STAY with me i get 2 have a blessssssssssed dayyyyyyyyyyyy todayyyyyyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus God's will Grace is Sufficient Greatly appreciated
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom