Please pray that I soon meet a loving husband. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I soon meet a loving husband. I've been so long waiting for.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I find a husband that adores me and loves me more than any other woman in the world.
Replies
6
Views
424
Please pray for me to meet a kind god-fearing loving man who will become my husband. I have been alone for years and I am lonely. I'm getting old and would like to experience true unconditional love before I die. My dream is to have a husband and a peaceful homestead with animals, a garden and a...
Replies
9
Views
299
my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom