Please pray that I can draw close to God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junko Yamada (female)

Account Closed
Hi Saints!

Please pray that I can honestly pray to God that He would provide me a good job soon.

As some of you know, the attack of evil has been so strong and I've been losing the battle. I haven't really prayed a lot these days and my mental condition has been getting worse.

Please pray that I can draw closer to God, brothers and sisters. Also please continue to pray that God would provide me a good job in ### very soon.

Father, I pray that you would reveal your plan to me. Also, please provide me a good job soon as I am getting really stressed out.

Father, please forgive my sins. Please purify my heart and fulfill my heart with full of holy spirits. Also, I thank you that your children have been praying for me.

Father, please reconcile each broken marriage relationship here. Hear the cry of HOPE, ###, ###, and those who suffer from marriage issues. Please intervene each and improve the relationships. Also, I ask you to give special blessing to ### and help her with business. Also, please keep blessing ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and those from this web-site. Please hear each cry and respond to them in your best ways.

Father, I am sorry that my mind is not so clear today. I cannot focus on you as I haven't had a job here. Father, please provide me a good job soon.

I pray this in Jesus' precious name—Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray for protection from any harm or evil attack for ### and I stand with her Father that she would very soon find a very good job in ###. I pray Father that all her needs may be met. May she be refreshed in her spirit and strengthened in her soul and body. I pray you encourage her and lead her. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Abba father release this job that you have planned for ###. Give her victory over the devourer he wants to distract her. Lord bless her with the soul mate you have ordained for her. Father give her joy and peace always. In Jesus name Amen.

### hang in there the storm is nearly over. Victory is your be sure, you will get an awesome job believe and our father will make it come to pass.
 
Lord,

I lift ### up to you in prayer. Give her the peace of mind and comfort she seeks as she waits for guidance about Your will for her life. Remind her to spend time each day living "in the moment" without worrying about the past or the future for that is when our hearts and minds are most open and ready to receive guidance from You. Teach her to live according to Your command for Your children:

This is the day which Yahweh has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalms 118:24

AMEN

###,

Remember that God alone is sufficient...we cannot force solutions in our time....everything happens in His time according to His will....our only real hardship on this earth is living our faith---which means that we have to live to see the beauty in each moment as it happens without creating turmoil for ourselves about what the future holds for us---we, as children of God, KNOW in our hearts that God has great plans for us and that is all we need to know right now! He will take care of the details....we just need to hold onto our faith.

God Bless

(((HUGS)))
 
Father, I pray for ###, that she would draw closer to You, turning fully to You, and giving her heart completely to You. Lord, as she gives her life over to You, may she be blessed by Your provisions for her life, and receive the answers to her prayers. I pray that we all may turn ourselves completely to You and serve only You, the true living God. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I just want to thank you for all prayers!

Father, thank you for protecting me while I was unemployed. Thank you for your words that have supported me. Thank you for teaching me so much in past months. I ask you to forgive my sins and purify my heart. Father, I ask you to provide me a good job soon.

Also, I ask you to forgive the sins of ###, ###, and ###. Please be with them and meet their needs.

I pray this in Jesus's precious name-AMen-
 
Lord, pls be with ### and all her needs. And pour down all your blessing on her......in Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate prayers for my ###-year-old nephew, who is going through a very difficult season. He recently lost his job after an angry outburst toward his manager. Although there had been ongoing issues with his manager harassing and mistreating him, we recognize that this does not excuse...
Replies
8
Views
148
Replies
11
Views
182
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:63: “Fire consumed their young men, and their young women had no wedding songs.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:63 speaks to a period of great loss and sorrow for Israel, where they faced devastating consequences...
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom