Please pray that God will let me get my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Please pray that God will let me get my equipment in my car soon, so I can start driving again and hopefully get my license in the spring time. Please also pray that God will let my right arm straighten itself out and have a little use of my right hand that is affected by my cerebral palsy, that my muscles will become stronger. Thank you and God bless.

Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Lord God, I humbly ask for intercession on behalf of this person, that you would make all these requests come to be sooner than imagined, and Father let your healing hand touch and restore use of not only their right arm and hand but Grant them a healing of mind, body, and soul. Thank you Father for the AMEN and this precious servant animallovez.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
245
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
Jesus please bless me with a new job please.
Replies
6
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom