Please pray that everything goes through and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...
Replies
12
Views
193
Please pray that everything goes through and is taken care of for assistance. That my businesses will produce fruit and I hear back from places I applied to that I get the job. Prayers also for healing from covid or other illness for family and friends, ###'s salvation that he'll tell the truth...
Replies
9
Views
243
Please pray that everything goes through and is taken care of for assistance. That my businesses will produce fruit and I hear back from places I applied to that I get the job. Prayers also for healing from covid or other illness for family and friends, ###'s salvation that he'll tell the truth...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom