Please pray that as I try and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A person like me is rare to find - I am intelligent and quiet, but my anger is as powerful as a tsunami. I am the kind of person who never gives up. I may cry for a moment, but then I rise and fight again. I value truth and despise liars. I can be brutally honest at times, but that's because I'm...
Replies
8
Views
236
please pray I get a job I've trained so hard for. thank you God bless
Replies
5
Views
108
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom