Please pray my upstairs ### floor neighbors don't move...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray my upstairs ### floor neighbors don't move out. Let them continue to live peacefully above us for the years to come.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
272
I am emotionally drained and praying for a miracle. I'm currently living in public housing where pests are never ending and addicts are a daily nuisance. There is mold on the walls and repairs take years to be made. The wall paint is long chipped, the floor tiles are lifting like an old chess...
Replies
8
Views
953
Please pray that I could come up with some money so I can pay my bills and fix the car. Please help us I had to spend about $### last week trying to take care of everything for me and the family. Help me get a new radiator on my car even though I had just put one in a couple years ago and now...
Replies
10
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom