Please pray, I have mounting debt, I

Matslen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray, I have mounting debt, I need to finish my home in ### so I can pay off my debts...I have not worked in a year since the passing of my husband....I pray for work as well...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, will You please save me. Can’t sleep at night. There are multiple high pressure situations going on and I’m trying to prioritize. I still feel overwhelmed and like I’m going to buckle under the pressure. There are deadlines, mounting debt, unpaid bills. I have...
Replies
7
Views
260
Hi I have mounting stress over a massive debt is due for payment in ### days. I don’t have the funds and this may cause an eviction lawsuit. I’m going to have to face it even though I don’t like it. Unjust job loss has caused me to lose my insurance and other services because I can’t afford to...
Replies
6
Views
217
Please pray I have angelic help paying for my ### loans.
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom