please pray God heals my ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
183
Please pray that God will heal my voice, both for singing and speaking, totally and completely. Pray that He removes the pain in my throat, and that He undoes any and all damage that has been done to it. Pray that my voice will be at its very best when I sing, and that I will talk as much as I...
Replies
10
Views
236
I pray he heals me of this kidney stones, hydronephrosis, nephrolithiasis, UTI, liver and heart issues too. Supernatural intervention in my health as I am very down now. I pray for healing and deliverance to be free and give my own testimony on this alter of fire. Amen
Replies
9
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom