Please pray for ###!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Please help pray for me for immediate financial help. Iam facing an urgent financial need, and I don't know which way to turn. I have bills, debts and obligations that are pressing down on me today. Iam stress. Lord. I ask for Your immediate provision and a financial miracle. Your Word promises...
Replies
11
Views
122
Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom