Please Pray For ### Who Is Very Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat199023

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mother ### who has MS and is very sick with a fever. She's very delusional. Please pray for her healing.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Continuous cough, cold and fever and not getting sleep. Please pray for my beloved ###.
Replies
8
Views
398
This very sick perverted man stole my cat he's very sick and tormented in his mind and we're worried for my cat that he won't give back to me Jesus convict his evil soul so they don't burn in hell. Please Praying for this very sick evil man!
Replies
6
Views
174
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Since about March 24 or so I’ve been very sick. It’s like a really bad case of a cold or flu. I just feel terrible really bad every day I can barely function. On June 16, 2025, I lost my job as a laboratory manager. It was sudden and unfair. However, God...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom