Please pray for the Lord to forgive me for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for the Lord to forgive me for my sins...I keep saying I will stop, but I don't. I fear Him so much and his punishments..I just want to make Him happy but worldly pleasures and their temptations ruin me and I fall into their hands. Please pray for God to forgive my ### and please pray for me to have a clean heart and respect my body, mind, and soul as the Temple of God. Please help me by praying for me to stop living a life of sin and start living a life that makes my Lord happy. Please Lord, in Jesus's name I beg you to forgive my sins and please help me lead a life pleasing you. Please Lord forgive you. I am so afraid. I just want to make you happy. Please, Lord, clean my heart, I need you. Only you can help me. Please Lord...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that GOD will forgive me of my sins
Replies
8
Views
358
Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
9
Views
214
Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom