Please pray for something better to come along with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 60:17: Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and well-being your ruler. Extended Explanation of...
Replies
5
Views
269
I would like to meet my husband and I am working towards becoming the best version of me. In the name of Jesus Christ 🙏 🙏 🙏
Replies
7
Views
264
Hello. Fellow prayer warriors please come along side me in prayer for a just and fair divorce settlement. It has almost been ### years and it has been stalled and prolonged repeatedly. My trust and hope is in the God of Righteousness and the Judge of all Judges. His timing is perfect and I shall...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom