Please pray for others....We need to help out each other....Thank you....

Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another.

Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have been seeking prayers for awhile for themselves and family members. God we need you! Wrap your arms around them and help them!

Thank you! We love you and need your help.
 
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another.

Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have been seeking prayers for awhile for themselves and family members. God we need you! Wrap your arms around them and help them!

Thank you! We love you and need your help.
V all vl prey lord to grant them
 
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time. We are here for one another.

Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired for them. Many need jobs and have been seeking prayers for awhile for themselves and family members. God we need you! Wrap your arms around them and help them!

Thank you! We love you and need your help.
Vl pray along vth all
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
192
My job is so stressful lately and it's making me feel unhappy some of the girls have had car issues so I am always the one to pick them all up and other girls won't help out with picking girls up I need prayers that they will step up so I won't have to do everything. I'm also looking for a new...
Replies
10
Views
362
I ask for prayer for my ###'s visit today and for many other important things that I am worried about. Thank-you everyone for your prayers. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom