PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE ### ### TO BE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WHOLE BODY HOME TO BE ALOT ALOT ALOT WARMER AND TO STAY WARMER AND FOR COUNCIL TO PUT NEW WINDOWS AND NEW HEATING SYSTEM IN MY HOME BEFORE JUNE THIS YEAR NEED YOUR PRAYERS ON THIS IN JESUS NAME
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my whole teeth as perfectly as braces, but I do not want to put braces on my teeth as long as I can talk perfectly. I also want a perfect beautiful smile that is glowing. I know you are the one whole heal as I love you, Jesus Christ, Amen. I know you always loved me so much.
Replies
8
Views
109
SPLENDID HEALTH for me, my ### and mother. Body, mind and soul. Amen!! My ### catches often colds/flues/viruses. He has bad habits. 2-3 times a week he drinks alot and smokes or is in spaces where alot of people smoke. Lord please teach him self care. He has no patience to stay in bed when he...
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom