Please pray for my mother-in-law, ###, she is suffering from###

Maria Lobo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mother-in-law, ###, she is suffering from mental illness and troubling all of us. Please pray for her to recover her mind.
 
I prayed for full healing and recovery of this child of God in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother-in-law, she is suffering from ### cancer, ### infection, and blood infection also, please pray for her.
Replies
8
Views
302
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom