Please pray for my marriage we are currently living ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like prayer for my partner and I as we are going through a rough time with our jobs and finances. We moved into the UAE in 2024 and things went on alright for a while but in Jan 2025 I had to resign from my work and have been applying for jobs and going for many interviews but...
Replies
6
Views
207
I am writing this to ask for you to pray for me - I am facing being kicked out my home I have lived at for many years. My family cannot/will not keep me any longer. The alternative option is a less private housing which causes me difficulties. I ask that my family, will change their mind and...
Replies
7
Views
675
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom