please pray for my ### for healing his name ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for my granson for healing his name is ### and suffering asthma and allergys thanyou
 
I prayed for this. in Jesus Christ precious name. Amen







Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;



the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.







Malachi 4:2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.







Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom The March for Jesus is taking place in ###, ###, on September ###. Could you please pray that breakthroughs will occur for the country and the continent, that God will be glorified, and that the name of Jesus will be sustainably magnified in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in...
Replies
12
Views
186
My name is ### plse pray for me..I use one cream..but now it reacts..the side-effects..my face was to swelling,itching,and my face looks different I can't see my face in mirror.plsr pray for my face it looks like allergy Kindly pray for me
Replies
9
Views
262
Prayers for my son ### ### for healing he out of ICU but he's still in the hospital his sugar levels still high and his eyes bothering him badly but I'm believing Jesus for a full recovery please pray with me for me as well seeing your children suffer is never easy I'm trying to keep going
Replies
8
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom