I am asking for prayer for my estranged daughter. Please God, bring reconciliation to this relationship. If I have hurt her, show me what to do. I haven’t seen her in many years and I love her so much.
It's been nearly a week since any texts or calls to estranged husband. I do not doubt my heart for him. This "new normal" without him is difficult. Practicing mindfulness. Self care. Making a joyful noise! (I love to sing!) I know I can't be with him, if he doesn't get the mental health care...
One day He just cut off all forms of contact with His entire childhood family with no explanation. I have not spoken to Him for 23 years or know where or how He is doing. I love Him and I don't know what's wrong in His life but pray in Jesus name that my Brother ### comes back into our lives if...