Please pray for my deteriorating ###. I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is mentally deteriorating; he needs a miracle. His father was very mentally ill and very abusive. I have 2 other children; they are mentally ill also. Please please pray. I have tried to ask for prayer at my church but got a lot of harsh words to me. I reached out and broke down at a...
Replies
6
Views
459
Praying for protection, for my ###'s deteriorating mental health, for financial aspects. Lots of bills are unpaid, stressful and problems at work. Lord, it's been a while and I am so tired already. I don't even have money to pay for my fare going to work. I want to end my life. Lord, I don't...
Replies
9
Views
880
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom