Please pray for my daughter ###, with learning disability..pls ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my daughter ###, with learning disability..pls pray for her studies and behaviour
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my young son ### who has severe learning disabilities. Pray that his recent episodes of anger will decrease. Holy spirit bring him peace. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
9
Views
168
###, who is ### years old, to be healed from autism and severe learning disability in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
285
Dear God, I am in need of a prayer for my daughter; she is 9 years old; she is artistic; she has a learning disability, epilepsy; due to her condition, I cannot work a full-time job; I can only work part-time; my home is in foreclosure; but I really need her to get approved for long-term...
Replies
6
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom