Please pray for my adopted daughter. She ...

Jean Prestridge

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my adopted daughter. She broke probation said she is going to prison for two years. She has a two-year-old baby. I'm 71 with three other grandbabies that live with me also. I'm just really sick, so please pray for the Lord to heal my body to do what I need to do.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing Lord, distance separates my adopted daughter and me. I do not know how her situation is..but as she is texting me via social media, it seems she is in critical condition..I am in doubtful situations. But Healing Lord Jesus Christ, you foresee what is already ahead. Heal her wounds and...
Replies
8
Views
324
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
131
Please pray for my daughter ### she is out of control and causes so much trouble and problems in her life and she tried to commit suicide on ### and almost died please pray for her salvation and healing and protection from everything that is evil please help us Jesus in this situation 🙏 😭
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom