Please pray for me something I am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You are always here for me whenever I need you. You know nothing has been easy, but keep going because I can get through this.
Replies
9
Views
177
You are listening to my prayers every night, and you know what I need now. Don't worry. The blessings will come at the right time. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
153
I need to stop being the emotional punching bag for people who haven't done for healing. I am not responsible for fixing what someone else refuses to face. I can have compassion and still protect my peace. Just because I understand their pain doesn’t mean I have to sit in it with them. Let them...
Replies
8
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom