Please pray for me, my front tooth is###

Wyrdgulf

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, my front tooth is broken. I want God to restore my tooth in Jesus' Name.
 
a sign of the cross
Oh Great Passion
Oh Deep Wounds
Oh Blood shed in abundance
Oh Meekness
Oh Cruel Death
Have mercy on me and grant my request.
AMEN.
Prayer works.
Works immediately, to be said 9 consecutive times.
Publish Immediately, believe each word of this prayer as you say i
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will find my front door and backdoor keys.
Replies
9
Views
192
Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
173
Prayers for everyone including animals that have a bad toothache. I have a toothache and I can't afford a dentist. I regret of not going to the dentist and brushing more . And early on I brush my teeth and I haven't got my tooth cleaned in years I regret not going to the dentist. God please take...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom