Please pray for me like got phone call now and they

Tutu

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me like got phone call now and they want me to pay now ### and I don't have money please give answer what must I do now that want the money now.
 
♥May God in Jesus' name hear and answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
157
🙏 Home Group Leaders' Pastor is Reaching Out to Her in 3-6 hrs... Please ask for mercy and favor on the call... May she answer it with a humble heart and be willing to reconcile, reunite and may I literally be Jesus in front of her and our son, nonstop... Regardless of Reasons — Since she's not...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom