Please pray for me. I've been feeling very anxious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias1611

Account Closed
Please pray for me. I've been feeling very anxious and fearful at work. I have a constant anxiety and fear and can't focus, and I'm sure it's related to me backsliding. Please pray for my return to the Lord.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearest Lord and Jesus, I want to leave my prayer here and I hope I can find solace through Jesus. My mind has been chaotic. It feels like I've lost the compass of my life. My dear Lord and Jesus Christ, I've been feeling mentally exhausted and frustrated. I know that You know all my...
Replies
10
Views
553
I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support, and I'm glad you're sharing your feelings. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining the religious context while respecting privacy: --- I'm so lost and stuck. I feel hopeless...
Replies
11
Views
302
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom