Please pray for me. I'm scared and alone. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I'm scared and alone. I don't even know how to say what I need prayer for. I just know I need to be covered in prayer and have no where else to turn.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'M SCARED..... PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE OKAY... :(
Replies
10
Views
152
pray for my girlfriend ### i don’t wanna have a baby this young im not ready i js hope her period come on later or tmr bc im really scared.
Replies
9
Views
294
Lots of back end details that would take days and days to explain…I’m just scared of my ex wife’s patterns; she will parent alienate my youngest son next. I haven’t seen my oldest son or my daughter in 1 year and 1/2 going on. Watched this documentary on Hulu last night where Ty and Bryan were...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom