Please pray for me and my ex ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my ex boyfriend to come back in each other's arms and love me again. Please also pray that we will be back in our relationship, and also include that his family will accept me again.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
220
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom