Please Pray For Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Father God, my friend just got a job like that. As much as I should be happy for her. I am sad I didn't get that job like her. I am sad that many other people struggle. Please make more jobs available and make it easy for employment. Make it something that we can easily get and not wait too long for. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord in Jesus name open a door for a good job that ### will love and represent You well at...in Jesus name...
 
Lord we pray for all good jobs here on the earth. Amen.
 
Jehovah, you are the greatest provider. you know our every need. i thank you in jesus' name that this need has been met.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working out in the sun too much. I’ve been mistreated previous places I’ve worked currently. I’m not treated poorly here, but I am having to pick up extra shifts and being out in the sun, but I feel like I just metaphorically speaking, have a grenade full of sunscreen...
Replies
11
Views
149
I have completed my btech in April. Currently I am searching for jobs in it filed. Please pray for my job and spritual growth also . I am the first child in my family so that I have some responsibilities.
Replies
11
Views
129
Pray that Jesus will stop all foreigners and will only hire locals for the jobs only and for those companies which hire foreigners and exercise favouritism towards locals to fail and bankrupt. As well as pray for ### that God will ask him to stop teaching the gospel and using the gospel to twist...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom